Job Description & Purpose
Review all assigned funded mortgage loans to ensure they meet all investor, regulatory and legal requirements, ship for sale to investor or secondary market and resolve investor conditions in a timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Audit funded mortgage loans to verify loan package qualifies for purchase
- Prepare and ship funded mortgage loans to investors or secondary market using Encompass 360
- Resolve post-closing issues and clear deficiencies within 48 hours of receipt
- Provide proactive communication to customers, Loan Officers, Processors, Closing Agents and other business partners involved in the loan transaction
- Meet business goals as established by management
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- Desire to develop and employ talents to make an impact during a long-term career.
- Mortgage operations experience required with preference of QC / Post-Closing experience
- Familiarity of state and local mortgage closing/funding requirements
- Customer experience focused: empathetic, caring and driven to resolve client and team member issues and concerns
- Possess exceptional organizational and communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, take on new responsibilities and prioritize work in a deadline intensive environment
- Ability to prioritize/re-prioritize, problem-solving skills
- Experience with Encompass 360 preferred.
- Base pay range: $17.30 – $24.04
- Quarterly Bonus: Discretionary based upon personal and operation performance
- Remote Positions
- Robust Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays