A successful CRM implementation relies heavily on the combination of four key pillars - Process, Technology, Information and People.
JBAI Chordiant Service Offerings - 532kb pdf
JBAI Chordiant Implementation Strategy - 229kb pdf
Clearly defined processes and their effective application are critical to the success of any CRM rollout. With the aid of a well-developed set of implementation processes and customer centric approaches, JBA addresses evolving business and technology challenges by defining, designing and building Chordiant solutions that are configured to meet our clients' business requirements. Our incremental approach to implementation makes it straightforward to facilitate enhancements and accommodate the reality of frequently changing requirements. We have optimized our global delivery model to more reliably and efficiently execute implementations, transforming our clients' customer data into actionable information.
JBA has a large and growing team of skilled Chordiant professionals who possess end-to-end implementation experience with all Chordiant modules and versions. Our project managers and subject matter experts ensure that each implementation success factor is methodically addressed each and every time, resulting in consistently delivered solutions of the highest quality.
We have expertise in
- Customizing Chordiant applications beyond its customization points
- Migrating existing CRM solutions to the Chordiant framework
- Migrating existing Chordiant applications from lower versions to higher ones
We combine the best practices, people, infrastructure, expertise and our customer-focused global delivery model to ensure that every Chordiant implementation delivers excellent short-term results while also assisting our clients achieve the full complement of strategic advantages Chordiant provides.
Our Chordiant Practice Principles
- Acquire and deploy high-end experienced Chordiant resources
- Superior retention policy that offers
- Industry-leading compensation for skilled resources
- Continuous training and exposure to new technical and business skills
- Focus on team dynamics and working relationships
- Acquire, train and deploy established resources from other technology skill areas within the company, while preserving and utilizing their current skills within the context of practice requirements Example: DBAs, integration experts, application server experts, J2EE experts
- Work closely with clients to jointly select and formulate an optimum delivery approach